Tibet World Programs
“Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive” His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
His Holiness the Dalai Lama has always been the beacon of hope and embodiment of compassion for the world, inspiring everyone to practice love and compassion to achieve happiness. He not only speaks for Buddhist, but to all the people. And therefore, he is loved and respect by everyone. Therefore, what’s better than to practice Compassion in action to show our gratitude and love for His Holiness and for that reason, Tibet World is going to celebrate His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama’s birthday on 6th July, as World Compassion in Action day by organizing various programs and activities.
- Mass environmental cleaning on 5th July, (10:00am-12:00pm) incollabration with LHA.
- Food Distribution to slum families on 4th July, (09:00am-12:00pm)
- Feeding street dogs on 5th July, 08:30pm
- An open discussion on how to practice compassion on world compassion in action day on 29th June, 03:00pm-04:30pm incollabration with LIT.
- Short video on how to practice compassion on world compassion in action day on 20th June.
Request: We would like to request everyone to celebrate compassion in action day and do something following three actions on 6th July.
We need to speak compassion inaction
We need to think compassion in action
We need to act compassion in action.