ou will earn a certificate after completion of the course which mainly focuses on the scientific approach to achieving daily happiness.
Fortunately, the intelligence of every human has a great capacity to achieve a happier life and also everyone has a natural right to achieve as much happiness as possible and has the right to overcome suffering.
In this course, you will engage in a series of challenges designed to discover your own happiness and build more productive habits. It is covering the Tibetan Buddhism Science of the mind, the philosophy of H.H. the Dalai Lama, and how the daily life of our Tibetans maintain happiness through using our own great compassion and wisdom.
Both happiness and unhappiness come from your own actions. Happiness comes from your positive actions and unhappiness comes from your negative actions. The choice of each action is in your hands which action you will take. If you want to be happy, you will need to do positive action from all your mind, body, and speech. If you do so, you will be happy with whatever you do, strengthening your closest relationships and taking care of yourself physically, financially, and emotionally. For doing that you will need many opportunities for gaining wisdom and cultivating compassion. Why are you waiting for me? Let’s start to take a happiness course.
LAP Method (Learn, Analyze and Practice)
- Learn: First learn what happiness is and what causes and effects of happiness and unhappiness and how to avoid the course of unhappiness and how to achieve happiness.
- Analysis: Second analyze what you learned which is march or logy, reasoning, testing, and examination
- Practice: Third practice or engagement of what you learned from your analysis and learning.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the root course of positive and negative emotion
- Know detail of happiness
- Gain your wisdom and cultivate great compassion
- Turn on positive motivation
- Maintain both your physical and emotional health
- Improve your living standing (money, relationships, and position)
- Increase your awareness levels
- Increase your working ability
- Be relaxed in every moment
- Improve your decision-making ability
Who is this for?
- People wanting to become happier
- Anyone wanting to improve emotional health
Duration of Happiness Course and Registration Fee
- 1:00 hour per day for 5 days USD 50.00 (Rs.3750.00)
- 1:30 hours per day for 2 days. USD 30:00 (Rs.2250)
- Special Happiness Course; if any individual or a group, company, organization or institute wants to offer happiness courses to yourself and your managers, staff, members, and employees. We will be able to offer a special happiness course as your requirement of topic and satisfies your date and time.